If you agree, you also agree that it is the responsibility of visitors to the Website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject. The Website is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
It is the purpose of the Website to provide users with the possibility to share their experience and/or opinion about certain brokers or accounts of brokers. These experiences and/or opinions can be negative as well as positive, but it is not the purpose of the Website to create an environment where bad language, including but not limited to, false accusations, insults or cursing can be posted towards brokers or other users of the Website. It is understandable that negative experiences with services can be frustrating, but this does not mean that you can't use a certain etiquette and politeness while sharing your experience and/or opinion on the Website. This said we ask of you, the user, to please think twice before placing negative statements while you are in a bad mood and treat other users and brokers with respect.
All posts made on the Website express the views and opinions of the author of the related post and are hereby liable for the submitted, not the owners, administrators, moderators nor anyone else.
Users agree not to post bad language, including but not limited to abusive, rude, obscene, slanderous, hateful, threatening, advertising, marketing related or sexually-oriented content and links that suggests illegal activity or contains illegal content which is strictly forbidden. Such posts or discussions will be edited and/or deleted. The user who places such content will be warned and risks being banned from the website.
- Respect the users and our staff: Feedback is welcome on our contact page. This is also the place to request assistance with any issues. If you believe an error has been made during moderation or other staff actions, please contact us politely by using our contact page and help us understand your perspective.
- Adult Content, Violence, Illegal Activity: Messages containing violent, sexually oriented, or illegal content or links to sites with this kind of content will either be deleted, edited or saved as evidence. Messages with links to or suggesting illegal activity will also be deleted, edited or saved as evidence. Posting or linking to any of these could result in a ban.
- Unacceptable behavior: Posting in a way that provokes emotional responses. Posting harassing messages that personally attack or call any people or brokers names. These will be edited or removed at the discretion of users or our staff.
- Spam (unsolicited advertising): Users that post spam will be warned and this will start a report connected to the account of that user. If after warning, the user keeps posting spam, the account will be banned.
- Profanity: Do not use profanity in your posts. We have users of all tolerance levels where profanity is concerned. If after warning, the user keeps posting posts with profanity, the account will be banned.
- Politics and Religion: We tend to avoid sensitive subjects like Politics or Religion. This site is not a venue to exercise your freedom of speech on these topics. Any attempt of starting a discussion about these topics will automatically result in a ban.
- Multiple Accounts: Users may only have one active account. This does not include multiple ways to log in to your account. For instance if a user has a verified Facebook and Twitter account and tries to register with both, this will normally be detected and the user will be able to log in with both on the same account. Users who have multiple accounts without approval of our staff may be banned.
- Appeals: If you have a complaint about a staff action or believe a wrong action was taken, please contact us by using our contact page.
- Using variations: Do not attempt using variations or slight misspellings of any kind if this is with the intention of avoiding detection for breaking the terms and conditions. If after warning, the user keeps posting these kind of variations, the account will be banned.
TipsWhen contacting us:
- Please first search our knowledge base, word dictionary and/or FAQ page.
- Try to give clear, specific information.
- Include as many details as you can. Include as much information possible.
Write your posts in English. We have many users from many different countries that visit here and English is the common language of use on the Website.
ALL CAPS is interpreted as screaming, please do not scream.
Please keep reviews regarding a specific account of a broker at the location of that account and not directly under the broker of that account.
Please be respectful to all users.
If you wish to remind a user to use search tools or other resources when they have asked a question you feel is basic or common, please be polite. We all had to start somewhere.
Any replies for help that contain language disrespectful towards the user asking the question are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. This includes things like STFU and RTFM as well as the obvious forms of disrespect.
Never instruct users to do anything that might break their system.
Explain each step of the solution. If possible, try to teach the user while giving a solution to them. Teaching begets more teaching.
If you're uncertain if a procedure is correct, please tell users so. If your procedure has inherent risks, please tell users what they are.
ChangesThis code of conduct may change without notice and evolve with time, based on constructive feedback and experience. It is our hope that these policies will foster helpful, honest, and civil interaction. It is the users' responsibility to check this page for updates.
Last Updated: 28-02-2014